We are pleased to say that we have been awarded Visit England Good to Go Certificate as we are COVID-19 safe
While we want your experience with us to be pleasurable, we have to adhere to government guidance to ensure your safety.
All experiences (walks/meet & greets) are available to be re-booked to another date (or put on hold) should you be unable to attend due to isolation.
We comply with NHS Test and Trace as all our bookings are made via bookwhen.com so details are stored safely during the booking process, if you have not booked via bookwhen then we ask you to scan our NHS QR code upon entry onto site
- Hand washing (facilities provided) will be required upon entry and exit of your visit
- Hand Sanitiser is also available in addition to hand washing
- All our Alpaca equipment is quarantined after each public visit
- Gates, hurdles and fencing are disinfected using ‘Safe4’ pre and post visits
- No public will be allowed on site who show signs/symptoms of Covid-19, anyone who does show signs will be asked to leave and your experience will re-booked
- We ask that all visitors maintain 2 metres apart between each other where possible
- Should you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of your visit, please contact us